Privatdozent University of Greifswald
(Co-)supervisor of ESRs 2 and 6.
Dr. Anne Seidlitz studied pharmacy from 1998 to 2003 in Greifswald and obtained her license as a pharmacist in 2003. From 2003 to 2005 she worked as a team member and later on team leader in the galenics department of the Arzneimittel Werke Altona AG in Hamburg. She returned to Greifswald University in 2005 and received a Doctor of Natural Sciences in Pharmaceutical Technology in 2009. Since then, she has been working as a postdoctoral fellow in the Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology department of the University of Greifswald. In 2015 she was granted the degree of a habilitated Doctor in the Natural Sciences. Her main research areas are dosage form development with a focus on 3d-printed formulations in combination with (bio-)relevant dissolution testing. Anne Seidlitz is currently supervising 4 PhD students and is (co-)author of over 40 publications.
- Wentzlaff, M., Senz, V. and Seidlitz, A. (2019) Evaluation of the suitability of a fluidized bed process for the coating of drug-eluting stents. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 139, pp. 85-92. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejpb.2019.03.013
- Kempin, W., Domsta, V., Brecht, I., Semmling, B., Tillmann, S., Weitschies, W. and Seidlitz, A. (2018) Development of a dual extrusion printing technique for an acid- and thermo-labile drug. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 123, pp. 191-198. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejps.2018.07.041
- Probst, M., Schmidt, M., Tietz, K., Klein, S., Weitschies, W. and Seidlitz, A. (2017) In vitro dissolution testing of parenteral aqueous solutions and oily suspensions of paracetamol and prednisolone. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 532, pp. 519-527. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpharm.2017.09.052
- Stein, S., Bogdahn, M., Rosenbaum, C., Weitschies, W. and Seidlitz, A. (2017) Distribution of fluorescein sodium and triamcinolone acetonide in the simulated liquefied and vitrectomized Vitreous Model with simulated eye movements. European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 109, pp. 233-243. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejps.2017.08.018
- Probst, M., Kühn, J.P., Scheuch, E., Seidlitz, A., Hadlich, S., Evert, K., Oswald, S., Siegmund, W. and Weitschies, W. (2016) Simultaneous magnetic resonance imaging and pharmacokinetic analysis of intramuscular depots. Journal of Controlled Release, 227, pp. 1-12. DOI: 10.1016/j.jconrel.2016.02.029