Principal Scientist in Biopharmaceutics, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
(Co-)lead of WP1, (co-)supervisor of ESRs 1 and 2.
Dr. Cordula Stillhart is working as principal biopharmaceutical scientist at F. Hoffmann-La Roche in Basel, Switzerland. She holds a Master degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of Basel and obtained her PhD degree under the supervision of Prof. Georgios Imanidis and Prof. Martin Kuentz from the University of Basel in collaboration with the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Switzerland, where her research focused on the biopharmaceutical behaviour of oral lipid-based formulations. In 2013, after her PhD studies, she joined the Roche formulation research and development group as lab head and biopharmaceutics expert for small molecules development projects. Her research interests focus on the mechanistic understanding of formulation performance in the GI tract and predictive assessment of oral absorption using biopharmaceutical in vitro tools and oral absorption modelling. She is involved in the EU funded research programs AGePOP (PI) and InPharma (PI), and in the COST action UNGAP. She has supervised several internships and Master’s theses and is currently co-supervising two PhD students. She has co-authored several peer-reviewed publications in international journals.
- Stillhart, C., Vučićević, K., Augustijns, P., Basit, A.W., Batchelor, H., Flanagan, T.R., Gesquiere, I., Greupink, R., Keszthelyi, D., Koskineni, M., Madla, C.M., Matthys, C., Miljuš, G., Mooij, M.G., Parrott, N. , Ungell, A.L., de Wildt, S.N., Orlu, M. and Müllertz, A. (2020) Impact of gastrointestinal physiology on drug absorption in special populations––An UNGAP review. European Journal Of Pharmaceutical Sciences, p. 147. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejps.2020.105280
- Parrott, N., Stillhart, C., Lindenberg, M., Wagner, B., Kowalski, K., Guerini, E., Djebli, N. and Meneses-Lorente, G. (2020) Physiologically Based Absorption Modelling to Explore the Impact of Food and Gastric pH Changes on the Pharmacokinetics of Entrectinib. AAPS Journal, 22. DOI: 10.1208/s12248-020-00463-y
- Stillhart, C., Pepin, X., Tistaert, C., Good, D., Van Den Bergh, A., Parrott, N. and Kesisoglou, F. (2019) PBPK Absorption Modeling: Establishing the In Vitro-In Vivo Link-Industry Perspective. AAPS Journal, 21(2). DOI: 10.1208/s12248-019-0292-3
- Kohlmann, P., Stillhart, C., Kuentz, M. and Parrott, N. (2017) Investigating Oral Absorption of Carbamazepine in Pediatric Populations. AAPS Journal, 19, pp. 1864-1877. DOI: 10.1208/s12248-017-0149-6
- Stillhart, C,. Parrott, N.J., Lindenberg, M., Chalus, P., Bentley, D. and Szepes, A. (2017) Characterising Drug Release from Immediate-Release Formulations of a Poorly Soluble Compound, Basmisanil, Through Absorption Modelling and Dissolution Testing. AAPS Journal, 19(3), pp. 827-836. DOI: 10.1208/s12248-017-0060-1
- Villiger, A., Stillhart, C., Parrott, N. and Kuentz, M. (2016) Using Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modelling to Gain Insights into the Effect of Physiological Factors on Oral Absorption in Paediatric Populations. AAPS Journal, 4, pp. 933-947. DOI: 10.1208/s12248-016-9896-z